Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can someone provide me with a link to how to change a power steering pump?

for a 2004 Ford Taurus.



The part is only like 65.00, but the auto repair shop wants to charge me 194 for the part, and 140 for labor.



I may have people who can fix it for me, if they can check out the process before, and see what it involves.Can someone provide me with a link to how to change a power steering pump?
do you have any service stations around? i'm guessing you went to a dealer for that price. if you don't have the tools to do a job or the knowledge to do the job i don't recommend you try it. you'll end up spending a whole weekend %26amp; alot of moneyCan someone provide me with a link to how to change a power steering pump?
Just go and buy the book it should be available at your local auto supply store. It is a useful reference you may need again and cost you very little ( probably less than $25 ).Can someone provide me with a link to how to change a power steering pump?
No matter where or who changes it for you they will need a tool.Called a power steering pulley puller and an pulley installer.Don't forget to flush all the old fluid out. Good luck
  • out of control situations
  • myspace text
  •